Last updated: November 20th 2018
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
We will use your personal information to provide you with the services or information you have requested. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
● Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of Data
Hope Works uses the collected data for various purposes:
● To provide and maintain the Service
● To notify you about changes to our Service
● To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
● To provide customer care and support
● To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
● To monitor the usage of the Service
● To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure Of Data
Hope Works may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
● To comply with a legal obligation
● To protect and defend the rights or property of Hope Works
● To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
● To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
● To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Embedded content from other websites
Downloads and Media Files
Any downloadable documents, files or media available on our website are provided to the user at their own risk. Whilst all precautions are undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available, users are advised to verify their authenticity using third party antivirus software
● By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● By visiting this page on our website: https://www.hopeworksproject.com/contact-us/